The 2019 Central Queensland Athletics Club Inc invite athletes to the 2019 Charlie Johnson & Paul Tennent Memorial Track & Field Carnival
Saturday 20 July to Sunday 21 July 2019
HOW TO ENTER
All registrations must be lodged using the online registration system. The link is on this page. Payment by Mastercard, Visa or Paypal will be required at the time of nomination. Nominations close Saturday 13th July 2019. No late nominations accepted.
Athletes 4-9yrs $10.00 (total for maximum 7 events)
Athletes 10yrs to 29yrs $6.00 per event
Athletes 30yrs + (Masters) $15.00 (total for maximum 8 events)
9yrs & Under receive a participation medal
10yrs to 29yrs compete for place medals 1st, 2nd and 3rd
Masters receive a participation medal
Refunds will not be issued for entries under any circumstances unless the meet is cancelled and not rescheduled.
Club athletes will compete for their registered club and wear correct uniform and registration bib numbers. Independent athletes are to wear a plain coloured top.
IMPORTANT NOTES – READ CAREFULLY
- Athletes Ages 4,5,6,7,8, 9 yrs & Masters will receive a participation medal.
- Age is ACTUAL AGE in years at 31 December 2019.
- Athletes must compete in their own AGE group. Athletes aged 20 to 29 years only can compete in open.
- Entries close Saturday 13th July 2019. No late or on day entries will be accepted.
- Nominations and payments to be lodged on line with Athletics North Qld. If you have any problems with this please contact Carolyn on 0407763552.
- Non-Registered Athletes accepted. Must sign in as CQAC Trialist for carnival.
- The carnival will be run as per IAAF Rules
- All throws & long/triple jump events
- 9yrs & under 3 throws/jumps.
- 10 years to Open - 6 throws/jumps for top eight
- Masters have 6 throws/jumps.
- Enclosed shoes MUST be worn at all times for all events.
- Spike shoes may be worn in age groups 10yrs & above in javelin, jumps & laned track events. Ages 13 & over may also wear spikes in unlaned track events. Spikes are to be carried to event starts & removed before leaving the event area.
- Club Athletes to compete in correct club uniforms with registration numbers
- Hammer competitors cannot compete unless signed written confirmation of competency by an accredited Hammer Coach is provided before the close of nominations. This can be emailed to the address at the bottom of this page.
- High Jump : The Flop is not allowed for ages 8,9 & 10.Ages 11 & above will compete using flop mats.
- All hurdle distances as per ANQ Age Limitation Table
- Enquiries to: Carolyn Johnson – 0407763552, 49282715 or e-mail email@example.com .
- Event Duties. A carnival like this requires lots of assistance to run each event. As is common with most regional carnivals, clubs who are participating will be given a field area to look after during the carnival.