Athletes up to and including 7 hears will receive a participant medal. Masters athletes will receive a participation award. they will not be eligible for individual medals.
Athletes registered with ANQ, QA, QLAA or QMA are welcomed to participate
|4yrs to 6yrs (6events)
| 7yrs (8 events)
|8yrs to Open
||$7 per event
Bowen Athletic Club invite all visiting teams to submit nominations for Relays to finish the 2018 Bowen Track and Field Carnival on a high.
1. Nominations will be accepted up until 11.30am on the Sunday of the carnival. If this will change finals to heats at the discretion of the Meeting Manager. However, to assist with carnival management, it would be appreciated if teams could be nominated prior to carnival closing date of 19/5/18.
2. There will be no fee for relay team entries with medals and a perpetual shield on offer in each category.
3. If number of teams entered exceeds lanes available, the relay will be conducted as a timed final.
4. Each relay team (except Minnies) must be mixed with a minimum of 1 member from either sex (eg 2 M and 2F, 3F and 1M, 3M and 1F).
5. Athletes nominated for relays must have competed in at least one other event throughout the carnival
6. Relay teams must be club based. Clubs who have too few numbers to constitute a relay team may borrow spare athletes from other clubs once they have completed their nominations.
7. Relay Categories:
· Minnies (4-7 years) – 60m shuttle relay. Maximum combined team age of 25 years. (any mix of boys and girls)
· Junior (7-10yrs) - 100m shuttle relay. Total team age range of athletes is 26-40years. Must be a mixed team as per rule 5
· Intermediate (11-13 yrs) – 100m circular relay. Total team age range of athletes is 41-50 years. Must be a mixed team as per rule 5
·Senior (12yrs +) – 100m circular relay. Total team age range of athletes is 51-75 years. Must be a mixed team as per rule 5. For the senior relay, any athlete aged greater than 25 years will count as 25 years towards the age total. Any enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE CARNIVAL or enquiries please contact email@example.com