GENERAL INFORMATION AND CONDITIONS
1. Event is open to ALL Athletes - Non Registered & Registered Club athletes are those registered with - ANQ, QLAA, or QMA or an AA affiliated club.
2. Fees are $25 per nomination.
3. All club athletes must be attired in their correct CLUB uniforms.
4. Athletes who are ANQ, QLAA or QMA members must wear their registered competition number affixed to the front of their uniform top.
5. Day registered athletes may wear their school sports uniform, a white T-Shirt or singlet. Extra fee applies.
6. Athletes can only compete in their own age group and must compete with their age group for the entire programme.
7. Ages are determined as : Age as 31st December, 2018
8. Medals for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place getters for 10 years to Masters, except Under 6 to 9 years, who will receive a Participation Medal.
9. Athletes must complete their FIVE (5) events to be eligible for medals.
10. In all field events there will be THREE (3) attempts per competitor.
11. Rules, criteria and conditions are set out in the PENTATHLON DAY PROGRAM 2018
12. Warm Ups are the responsibility of each club and begin at 8.00am
To register please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information contact: ANQ Office - 07 47214998